AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just feel the need to vent for a minute and this seemed like the best place. When I bought my 6000 Unit I was told by the retailer and by Dish that would need to fill out some forms to get a rebate. I did so. Now they are telling me that theres no rebate!!! I told several stupid CSRs that I have the paperwork in front of me. He called me a liar and told me that there is no paperwork. The guy refused to give me a fax number so I could send it to him. Tomorrow Im going to go over to Dish personally (they are aout 6 miles away) and insist on talking to the president of marketing. It might not be much of a rebate but it was part of the reason I switched to DISH. If I get blown off again keep an eye out in the classifieds for a Dish 6000 Unit for sale!!!! Thanks for listening..... I feel much better now!

An extremly irriated Dinger

·
Registered
732 Posts
Dish Network does not have any rebate programs at this time. Sometimes a dealer may offer their own rebate after the unit is activated and they have received their commission.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
IMO, Dish CSRs need more training and there should be a requirement to be a Dish CSR that is, All CSRs must be Dish subs. This would make them more aware of whats going on.

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.