AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DISH locals seem to have re-appeared in my National lineup, a welcome relief after weeks of scrolling through screens of "Manual Recording" trying to figure out what to watch. Is this a change that will stick or a temporary fluke? Can I trust setting up my recordings on these channels again? I hope this is the real deal, I was looking at selling my Replay and getting a DishPlayer over this one problem...

History: I subscribe to several DISH "distant local" channels since I have waivers for NBC and have no FOX or UPN affiliates. Some goofy change a month or so ago (at SB, TMS, or DISH, the story was never clear) left people like me without guide data or even channel info for our "not-so-local" (but perfectly legal) channels. I spoke with both DISH and SB about this and received commitments from both but never heard back from either.

Now if only DISH would get rid of the "interactive programming" and "Channel Up/Dn" messages that keep loading when the channel-changing goes wrong...

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
When my locals re-appeared (about 3 weeks ago), I reprogrammed the programs I wanted to watch and everything has been just ducky since.

Best,

Matthew in CO.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.