AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any inside scoop on what packages will be availble from Dish Network for new subscribers with the new HD receivers? I'm mostly interested in the 811, superdish, and installation. I've heard a rumor that this will be availble for $399. Can anyone confirm this? Any idea when this will be available?

I'm need to scratch my HD itch!

:D

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
That sounds about right. But we'll have to wait until they announce anything. It has been said that $399 811 does come with the SuperDish and installation. I don't know about programming packages though. Likely just the same HD stuff that you can get today.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I thought that on the last Charlie Chat, Charlie mentioned that the SuperDish was free with year committment of some sort. And that MSRP of 811 was $399. So combining all of those might lead one to $399 for both.

But Charlie mentioned something about promos on either 811 or 921 coming later. So I wonder what those are......

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When is the next Charlie Chat scheduled? I'm not a dish subscriber yet, so I'll have to watch the forums to see what is announced.....

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
October 13th, you can go here to get the latest scoop. They also have a recap of the chat online, or if you want, they have an online chat during the chat.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marissadad
October 13th, you can go here to get the latest scoop. They also have a recap of the chat online, or if you want, they have an online chat during the chat.
You can also go here, http://satelliteguys.us/index.php

to get info and often, the earliest reports of what's happening at E*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.