AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just changed from Comcast to Dish Network.

Much, much better SD.


HD isn't as good as Comcast, however.

In fact, SD quality approachs the HD broadcasts!

IMO and YMMV.



My question is:

I need to adjust the Vertical and Horizontal settings to center the SD picture on my 16x9.

How do I do this?


Any other tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
Either check the Hardware section or take a peek at DBStalk.com under the DISH section, I'm sure you will find better information in a more appropriate forum.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oink /forum/post/0


Just changed from Comcast to Dish Network.

Much, much better SD.


HD isn't as good as Comcast, however.

In fact, SD quality approachs the HD broadcasts!

IMO and YMMV.

Wow.......SD-LITE at 544x480i approachs HD(LITE) broadcasts


We have a new category - HD-SUPERLITE
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmschultz /forum/post/0


Either check the Hardware section or take a peek at DBStalk.com under the DISH section, I'm sure you will find better information in a more appropriate forum.

Thanx for the advice.


For some reason, I couldn't find the appropriate forum here at AVS.

Will try DBStalk.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVFanAtic /forum/post/0


Wow.......SD-LITE at 544x480i approachs HD(LITE) broadcasts


We have a new category - HD-SUPERLITE


You should have seen my Comcast SD...


To say it was not good is about the biggest understatement I could make...
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top