AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have obtained the new Dishplayer DVR-921 spec sheet!

If you would like to take a look at whats going to be inside you should check it out.

The PDF is available for download from HERE

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
or the spec sheet is out of date

·
Premium Member
13,008 Posts
Scott-

There is a bulleted item on page 2 in the document that reads:

"• IR Receive - PDF Downloaded from http://www.satelliteguys.us "

If you added this, better be sure you had written permission to modify a copyrighted work. I know if it were some companies you'd be put on legal notice. Maybe E* doesn't care even though they did state "All Rights Reserved." I'd hate to see you lose your great contacts or get a visit from the FBI if that document has been filed and registered.

·
Registered
13,531 Posts
rudolph,

That's a marketing document, so I suspect they didn't want to show a [comparatively] larger dish in the file.

·
Registered
256 Posts
So does anyone care to speculate if this could be used the same way as a 522? I see that it can output one HD stream at the same time as an SD stream; assuming one has a long enough S-vid cable to a TV in another room, could one use this to watch SD recorded material in said room at the same time someone else is watching HD material in the main room?

I'd think the big issue here would be with the remotes, but am I overlooking anything?

·
Registered
13,531 Posts
Quote:
So does anyone care to speculate if this could be used the same way as a 522? I see that it can output one HD stream at the same time as an SD stream; assuming one has a long enough S-vid cable to a TV in another room, could one use this to watch SD recorded material in said room at the same time someone else is watching HD material in the main room?
I think you are misreading something. The 921 does not support simultaneous SD and HD output.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.