AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it is not listed on the box the game runs at 720p! I was suprised to find this out. It must be because it uses the same engine as Tony 4. One more 720p game is always a good thing even if it is a kiddy game.

· Registered
552 Posts
Interesting that it isn't listed on the box. You'd think they'd want to highlight such a feature.

Now those on this forum who care more about resolution than the game will run out an buy this game. ;)

· Registered
230 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by SiliGoose
Now those on this forum who care more about resolution than the game will run out an buy this game. ;)
Oh that never happens on this board...;)

· Registered
16,924 Posts
Well I have the game and it is actually pretty fun , my son and I play it together [ he is 7 and really enjoys the Toy Story characters ] .

-- The graphics in this game are decent and while 720p is always welcome to any Xbox game I don't really see it needed here since the graphics do not push the system [ nothing spectacular here ] .

-- My only complaint would be the music selection on this game , it is just horrible IMO [ most songs do not fit the game at all ] .

-- GamePlay is what matters and this game delivers IMO [ at least for the kids ;) ] .

---- Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.