AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disney has announced "Bad Santa" (Un-Rated) will release on Blu-Ray on 11/20 at a SRP of $29.99. Bad Santa will contain all the previous special features from the Un-Rated DVD.

Sony will release "Vacancy" day & date with its DVD counterpart on 8/14 with a $39.99 SRP. Sony has not commented on Special Features but since the standard DVD contains both the Full Screen & Widescreen versions of the movie on 1 disc I'm guessing it's not going to have many features at all if any.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
sweet i spent $600 for these kind of release schedules

actually its very disappointing hopefully they get on the ball soon

·
Registered
307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Enigma- /forum/post/0

How long before they delay these titles?

3 weeks - that's how long it would take them to spin these as new releases and to then quietly delay them.

Once i'm done watching POTC 2 today, don't think my PS3 is going to get much play out of it .

·
Registered
1,374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgonzalez /forum/post/0

3 weeks - that's how long it would take them to spin these as new releases and to then quietly delay them.

Once i'm done watching POTC 2 today, don't think my PS3 is going to get much play out of it .

So go back to watching DVD why doncha?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMinded /forum/post/0

Disney has announced "Bad Santa" (Un-Rated) will release on Blu-Ray on 11/20 at a SRP of $29.99. Bad Santa will contain all the previous special features from the Un-Rated DVD.

Sony will release "Vacancy" day & date with its DVD counterpart on 8/14 with a $39.99 SRP. Sony has not commented on Special Features but since the standard DVD contains both the Full Screen & Widescreen versions of the movie on 1 disc I'm guessing it's not going to have many features at all if any.

Not interested....am waiting for spideyman 1,2, and THREE!!!!

Oh, yeah, also PoTC 3...

Maybe the matrix, although i'm strating to not like giving my money to warner....

But i guess I'll have to wait until the holidays, when all them titles come out at the same time!!!

·
Registered
11,880 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggster /forum/post/0

sweet i spent $600 for these kind of release schedules

actually its very disappointing hopefully they get on the ball soon

I only spent $500 but I hear ya. One reason I did and felt confident was the release schedule of which 1/2 has just disappeared...

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Mack /forum/post/0

I only spent $500 but I hear ya. One reason I did and felt confident was the release schedule of which 1/2 has just disappeared...

yah when it gets like this i get dissapointed like when hd-dvd had no releases really i was just about to sell my player and all my hd-dvd but didnt. and now i feel the same for blu ray bug i am sure hoping they pick up like hd-dvd did...

i have been wanting some new towers so with the money i sell my current towers all blu ray movies and ps3 it can actually happen

·
Registered
701 Posts
I thought Vacancy was a fun little movie, so I'll be picking that up for sure.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Bad Santa is tied for my favorite dark comedy ever, tied with Death to Smoochy

~Josh

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Vacancy looks good...but Bad Santa I don't need this on BD...SD is good enough!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts

"Dammit Willie, you pissed your pants again" Bad Santa @ IMDB

" I said, "Next," goddamn it! This is not the DMV!"

"Are you saying there's something wrong with my gear? Is that what you're saying to me?"

R.I.P.- John Ritter

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.