AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking for a way to transmit HDTV from websites on my laptop to my TV in my kitchen. It'll be like 15 feet away max.

I saw this Intervue device and was wondering if anyone can tell me if these types of devices work as advertised and if this particular one is any good.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hate to bump this old thread, but have a similar inquiry. We are in the process of fitting out our new office and wanted to know if there are any TV's (we have not yet purchased them) that have a tech. like this already built in. We occasionally need to make powerpoint presentations on the TV from our laptop. We are trying to avoid having many extra wires in the conf. room and was hoping there was a way to wirelessly stream content on the laptop to the TV.

Are there any TV's the esteemed membership of this forum would recommend that has the ability to stream content from a laptop?

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tried a few, but this one for me was the best one in terms of setup, quality and ease of plug in and unplug. Currently using it in my classroom. Best if there is a line of sight but it is sensitive to interference if somebody walks in front of it when the signal is weaker.

http://www.amazon.com/Imation-LINK-W...7448076&sr=8-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauderdale75 /forum/post/19988653

I hate to bump this old thread, but have a similar inquiry. We are in the process of fitting out our new office and wanted to know if there are any TV's (we have not yet purchased them) that have a tech. like this already built in. We occasionally need to make powerpoint presentations on the TV from our laptop. We are trying to avoid having many extra wires in the conf. room and was hoping there was a way to wirelessly stream content on the laptop to the TV.

Are there any TV's the esteemed membership of this forum would recommend that has the ability to stream content from a laptop?

Thanks in advance,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts