AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a CM7400, that has worked flawlessly up until now.

Now when I try to restart it, I get "Cannot Detect USB device Please insert USB device and Reboot" and it just stops.

I have never used any USB sticks or devices with this unit, so I am not sure what it is asking.

I tried to replace the hard drive as recommended by Channel Master, and it formats the hard drive, but then display the same "Cannot Detect USB device Please insert USB device and Reboot", so it seems it is not the hard drive.

Is there a way to totally wipe out all memory and start from scratch?

Thank anyone for your help on this one...

·
Registered
11 Posts

I have a CM7400, that has worked flawlessly up until now.

Now when I try to restart it, I get "Cannot Detect USB device Please insert USB device and Reboot" and it just stops.

I have never used any USB sticks or devices with this unit, so I am not sure what it is asking.

I tried to replace the hard drive as recommended by Channel Master, and it formats the hard drive, but then display the same "Cannot Detect USB device Please insert USB device and Reboot", so it seems it is not the hard drive.

Is there a way to totally wipe out all memory and start from scratch?

Thank anyone for your help on this one...
I am now having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.