AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been following the Diva thread(s) for a while and all the excitement surrounding the Outlaw 950/770 as well ... As far as a I can tell, the setup I have outlined below is quite possibly the most cost effective setup EVER.

E-mailed back and forth with Steve @ AV123 ... FANTASTIC communication. If I could order EVERYTHING online from them, I would ... Their CS is great, and I haven't even bought anything from them yet ... AFATK I am just some guy asking questions ... I tried asking the same questions of M&K and got a form letter & website info after 2 days.

Steve responded within the hour.

I WILL buy my HT setup from them, I just want to get the best setup for my situation.

My questions concerning the setup below are as follows:

Room is 16x20 with 2 1/2 story ceiling ... No right side wall ... Back wall starts @ 8 feet ... Want a 7.1 setup ...

Watch 60% Movies & TV ... 30% Computer Games ... 10% Music

Mains - 6.1

Sub - ???

Center - C3

Side - R3 (Phase corrected)

Rear - 2.1

Pre/Pro - Outlaw 950

Amp - Outlaw 770

Which sub, HSU VTF-2, SVS 16-46CS, Diva?

What would you change on the above setup and WHY?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Change anything??? Why mess with perfection. The Diva /Outlaw combo has to be the best ever, and either one of those subs will be fantastic. I'd go for the SVS if your room is that large with such high ceilings, but the Hsu is supposed to be fantastic. I currently am using a Velo CT 150 sub, but would like to upgrade to SVS sometime. Gotta get the 950/770 first. This internet gear is the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.