AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to purchase some speakers for home theater use in June and I need to have some information. I know many people on this board love the Divas. From what I have read the Divas are great speakers. I know that B&W are great speakers too. I can get the 6.1s and the 604 S3s for about the same price. Personally, I like the look of the B&Ws better. Has anyone auditioned both together? Which should I chose and why? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Julien,

Many folks find the 6.1 to sound more refined and clear than B&W models, other than the Nautilus series, but that's not really important. Why rely on somebody else's opinion? Your's is the only opinion that really counts when it comes to purchasing speakers for your home. I'm confident that you've already listened to the DM604 S3, which is a fine speaker; however, you should consider going to audioenvy.com and arranging for a personal audition. Listen for yourself.

BTW, although it's purely a matter of taste, I personally find the Diva's rosewoood appearence to be far more attractive than the B&W DM series speakers.

-Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.