AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy a ceiiling mount for my LT150, or are there any links to a DIY mount? I've searched +ceiling+mount+LT150, but no joy.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Try searching for posts by someone named "monkey_man". His DIY mount isn't specifically for your projector, but it should work anyway. I used his design last week and it works great!

-Dan

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I bought one of the universal mounts from ebay, and it worked fine.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I made an an incredibly cheap (and ugly) mount for my LT-150. It works extremely well, however. Here's what it looks like:

http://members.shaw.ca/danhanson/The.../projector.jpg

Basically, there's a plate with four bolts sticking out of it, attached to another plate that is screwed to the LT-150. By adjusting the nuts on the long bolts, you can elevate or tilt the projector through a wide range. The metal brackets that are between the projector and plate are just to give it some space for cooling. The whole thing was built for about $10 in parts and an hour's worth of work. The brackets screw onto the LT-150 through the three available screw holes - two that are hidden under the rubber feet, and one that you can get at by removing the adjustable tilt screw.

It's going inside a hushbox so it didn't have to be pretty. If pretty was necessary I would have just trimmed the wood out a bit and painted the whole thing black or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.