AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of building a screen for my Matinee 1HD and wanted to know where I would buy the Da-mat material and how much does it cost? Can you get it straight from Da-lite?

I want to build a 92" (45X80) screen. I have also been looking at the Dazian Matte White non-perforated material and was curious if this would provide me with as good of results as the Da-mat material (Tryg might be able to answer this). I am not interested in painting the screen but so I would use the side of the Dazian material without the sheen. I have a room that can be completely light controlled. I have heard many people recommend the HCCV; however, I dont want any hotspotting or "sparklies" and am not really concerned with how black I can get the blacks. I am really not that picky when it comes to blacks. I am thinking a plain matte white material might be more appropriate at first and then if I want to try out the gray screens, I can make another screen down the road to see if they are right for this pj and for my eyes.

Ron

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 92" HCDM and ti works very good with the Matinee 1HD. Even with ambient light the screens puts put a decent picture, if you can control your lights, then it's showtime!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.