AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The attached 100kb zip file (40MB extracted) is a collection of a few high-quality 1280x720 BMP image files I created for DIY HDTV calibration. I needed them for my HTPC set-up, got tired of trying to find them online and didn't want to shell out $40 for a collection of non-HD images on DVD. They were all created using GIMP and you can re-use them freely because there are no copyrights on them whatsoever. If anyone has any requests for additional patterns let me know and I'll do my best to oblige.

1280x720 HDTV Calibration.zip 98.015625k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Those are nicely done (and for those who worry virus free) 16 x 9 greyscale etc..

Perhaps you would get more traffic if you posted this in the calibration or projector areas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great files, l3pyr! One problem...what do I do with them? Is there a thread somewhere here that I'm not seeing, explaining how to use these images?

Also...my samy won't display bitmap images. Would these work the same if they were converted to .jpg or .tif files? Or maybe I should burn the bitmaps to DVD instead of using the usb port on the samy.

Obviously, I'm a newb...but any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice one man!

I'm a brazilian and eight now i'm using this to calibrate my samsung UND40(something else) tv thanks a lot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts