AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be getting sub $1000 proj soon. I need plans parts list etc for screen any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh the proj will be native 4:3 with 16:9 mode if that makes any difference, I would prefer a 4:3 screen for gaming. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Go to the " SCREEN " forum. Really...please :)

-tReP

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well EXCUSE ME ALL TO HELL I thought the DIY area might be more appropriate

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by getme
Well EXCUSE ME ALL TO HELL I thought the DIY area might be more appropriate
No looking and searching first before asking, might be more appropriate.

This was all answered in another thread here just a few days ago. That for some reason you did not see or read, or even search for. But instead you just asked the same question, that someone else asked only days ago.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=353515

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys I don't mind being redirected to another thread but could we do it after the smarta** level has been turned down a notch. I'm sorry but I asked a simple question and didn't need a jerk answer.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You took what I said the wrong way and somewhat the right way. You bet I was being a smart-ass. If I asked the same question I would have whole-heatedly expect the response I gave. This forum is so large that you need to spend at least a 1/2 hour searching for what you are looking for; usually along the way you find some other interesting information as well.

You question sounded like you went to one side of the car and couldn't find the gas cap and asked somebody where it was without even bothering to check the other side of your vehicle.

Also, if you noticed I put a smiley face. I didn't call you stupid or anything as such, I was just being a smart-ass. Go enjoy the screen sub-forum. Tons of useful information including DIY screens from $15 to $300.

-tReP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.