AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, its kind of dumb on part to wait till now to ask.. Do i need to screw together a flatpack from DIY soundgroup? Or is Just wood glue, followed by some PL premium to seal it going to be enough? I basically have the first box all glued together, and the second (not a flat pack from Eric, was lucky enough to have my CNC buddy make me one for basically free), about halfway glued together. Should I be putting some screws in this thing before i move on to sanding/painting?

If its not necessary, then i wont.. But if it is, now is the time for me to be doing it i would think

Ive went from looking for a better sub i could buy for my home theater in a box, to building dual 18" subs myself in my little one bedroom apartment, and i blame the people in these forums for it

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright, good to know. Then Im making progress. I basically have the first one glued all up and the second one about halfway there. Im hoping my duratex will be shipping out today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.