AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this possible? I'm surfing all over the web last 2 days, best answer I can come up with is "maybe".

Basically, I got a Motorola Atrix running Android. I want to run the Pandora or Rhapsody app on it and have the output streamed to a speaker via DLNA.

I'm thinking for a speaker, maybe get the Sony NS500 which supports Airplay and DLNA that was just announced. Have to see what the reviews say about it 1st.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm also interested in streaming from my Droid Charge phone to my Pioneer SC-55 via DLNA. Specifically, I'd love to run Doggcatcher on my phone (which currently doesn't support DLNA or Airplay) and stream it to my receiver over WIFI using DLNA or Airplay.

It sounds like there are Android apps that will allow you to stream any sound output from the phone over DLNA but I haven't figured out which ones yet.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutter /forum/post/21448952

I'm also interested in streaming from my Droid Charge phone to my Pioneer SC-55 via DLNA. Specifically, I'd love to run Doggcatcher on my phone (which currently doesn't support DLNA or Airplay) and stream it to my receiver over WIFI using DLNA or Airplay.

It sounds like there are Android apps that will allow you to stream any sound output from the phone over DLNA but I haven't figured out which ones yet.

Any suggestions?

I have an SC-37 and bought the bluetooth add on for it (AS-BT100). I stream podcasts via Doggcatcher from my Android phone to receiver just fine via Bluetooth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.