AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be in Vegas in a little over a week. Does anyone know of any dealers there that demo DLP units? I live in Idaho and there's no place to see projectors in action.

I'm particularly interested in the following brands: Infocus, Optima, NEC, BenQ, Virtuoso -- but would like to see any others as well.

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
223 Posts
I don't know of any places to see the NEC. I want that projector but there is nobody around here with it on display (I think Fry's has it, but it's not on display at all). Major bummer as I will probably have to buy it on recommendation and hope it works out.

I would try:

Premiere Home Entertainment at 702-877-0222. Premiere carries Infocus, Sim2, and Sharpvision.

There are other places in town but I don't have a phone book to check.

If I find something over the next day or two I will let you know.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh yeah, there is a great place about 4 hours driving distance to the west...Los Angeles.

Just kidding.

:D

Although Vegas has grown alot over the last few years, the home theater business is just starting to catch up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Try searching this guy out on the forum to ask him about locations: vegashomes.

He is in the business here and probably has a longer list than I do about where to go.

Good luck and have a great time when you come to town.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The only "inconvenience" with Premiere is that they are only open to the public on Saturdays from 10-5. If you want to get to the showroom M-F you have to call to set up an appointment.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Chiapinni,

Abbotts has Runco gear and they have 4 locations. Creative Home Theater has systems going into the $100,000 on up range for gear and room. Let me know what else you might need.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by vegashomes
Kerncom,

Thanks for the mention.
No problem, any time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.