AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if the topic already discussed.

For a good while I was happily using WD-73C9 Mits (no USB port) with 3D checkerboard adapter, IR Emitter and 5 sets of IR glasses.

Now I got a few sets of DLP-link Optoma 3D glasses (no reverse button), which work perfectly in a reverse mode.

Although emmitter and DLP-link do not interfere, I still couldn't manage using both sets simulataneously, as either one of the set is out of sync (reversed).

Actually, the only way to use both sets so far is to hold either set upside down. It provides a perfect image for every glasses in the room.

Is there is any way to bypass it? Thank you so much.

·
Registered
7,233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by art_hobo /forum/post/20775260

Sorry if the topic already discussed.

For a good while I was happily using WD-73C9 Mits (no USB port) with 3D checkerboard adapter, IR Emitter and 5 sets of IR glasses.

Now I got a few sets of DLP-link Optoma 3D glasses (no reverse button), which work perfectly in a reverse mode.

Although emmitter and DLP-link do not interfere, I still couldn't manage using both sets simulataneously, as either one of the set is out of sync (reversed).

Actually, the only way to use both sets so far is to hold either set upside down. It provides a perfect image for every glasses in the room.

Is there is any way to bypass it? Thank you so much.

There are some DLP-Link glasses that allow you to switch them to reverse mode. I know the Viewsonic (1st gen) glasses do, as I purchased two pair for my parents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.