AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My E100 will be delivered to me in Malaysia from Singapore in about a week, probably on Sept. 22. Oh boy, I just can't wait to read the user documentation. Can one kind soul please point me to how I can get to read the user manual from like 1 minute ago? I've searched the threads unsuccessfully - to the best of my knowledge.

Many thanks!

duwdu

·
Registered
89 Posts
Not too sure if you are aware that although the Singapore model shares the same E-100 model number with their Jap and US counterparts, it is only equipped with a 80GB HDD as compared to 120GB ones for the Jap and US. Good luck in finding the manual though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
As far as I cansee, the manual is not available online. I had asked the same thing while awaiting my E100 in the US, and the replies I got noted that Panasonic often does not post the manuals for quite some time. In fact, last I looked, the E100 itself was not on the US Panasonic website at all.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by jeffong
Not too sure if you are aware that although the Singapore model shares the same E-100 model number with their Jap and US counterparts, it is only equipped with a 80GB HDD as compared to 120GB ones for the Jap and US. Good luck in finding the manual though.
Thanks jeff;

Looking at the unit again - unable to post the web link here - I can now see 80GB; but I "swear" I saw 120GB previously. The funny thing is I held out for eternity seeking out the 120GB/PAL combination and thought I nailed it with this one. Oh well, if that's the lot out here, so be it, but I'll make sure it is the whole lot.

pw;

Thanks for your comment on the user manual for the E100. I guess I'll just keep expecting to somehow get to see it before my own unit arrives.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by duwdu
Thanks jeff;

Looking at the unit again - unable to post the web link here - I can now see 80GB; but I "swear" I saw 120GB previously. The funny thing is I held out for eternity seeking out the 120GB/PAL combination and thought I nailed it with this one. Oh well, if that's the lot out here, so be it, but I'll make sure it is the whole lot.

pw;

Thanks for your comment on the user manual for the E100. I guess I'll just keep expecting to somehow get to see it before my own unit arrives.
I forgot to add that, thinking more about it, the 80GB HDD limitation on this E100H model is probably the price one has to pay for having both PAL and NTSC playback and recording capabilities, which the unit has; well, I guess that makes me feel better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.