AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I get 10% off my HDDVD's ( buy 3 get 10% off for a year) at Amazon, I have just noticed when I placed an order for Blu-Ray the 10% does not get deducted,

Is this an error or would I have to buy 3 Blu-Ray as well to get the 10% off these

Notice I did get some form of deduction but it was not 10%, it was called

BN Promotion ??

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
351 Posts
I ordered 3 HD DVDs and got the deal on BD but I noticed it doesnt apply until the VERY end then it will ask to apply $ xx in discounts and the box is checked by default.

EDIT: To verify once again I added BHD to my cart and went all the way to just before placing my order and sure enough it asked to apply $2 in discounts. I then added The Departed and got to the same place but did not see the discount so it appears this does not apply to preorders.

-Tom

·
Registered
393 Posts
It does apply to pre-orders but for some strange reason it takes 2-3 days after a title is posted for it to appear automatically. This is same for HD DVD and BD. Last week Amazon sent ot E-mail to customers saying the delay is 24-48 hours. The DEPARTED is a very new listing.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Thanks guys,

Does any know what the BN promotion is ??,

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.