AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I order a Samsung LNT4665F a couple of weeks ago and on Monday i pick it up.

I was wondering if there is anything I should know before hand, and what kind of settings to use.

I will be using it mostly for Xbox360, movies, and watching regular cable tv.

also does anyone have any pic's of this tv, I have no idea what it looks like other than the small pic on Samsungs website.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got one,, it's nice! But it's my first lcd TV. I went to many websites, and read as much as I could find.

I picked up an HDMI cable. I saw them for many prices and picked one up that said it was the 1080p and 1.3 rating. But I saw many others that did not include the specs on them at cheaper proces. I also some that cost much much more. I paid $30 for 10 foot at Frys. The Monster cables are way too expensive so I opted for another brand cable. But you can find them for $10 for 10 feet, but they are not labled very well as their rating. I used mine to connect to my computer. You amy want more cables if you have a home entertainment system to plug everything. I bought a good tilt wall mount and paid $36.00, but they can cost much more shop around. Or just use the base. The TV is pretty heavy, I would say over 100 lbs. But am not real sur eof the weight, also, you will need a van or pickup to load it if you go pick it up, and take soemone with you to pick it up. I guess you can just watch it after a short time of setitng it up, but you wil need ot go through the manuals anyways. I also recommend you try and plug in the cables int he rear of the TV before you hand in ont he wall, as it's a real pain in the butt to plug them in after you hang it up. The TV puts out tons of heat, so expect a real warm room if it's a smal room you place it in.

Good luck and enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.