AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of like an old pair of sneakers you refuse to give up. They don't fit in with your current AV set-up but you cant see yourself getting rid of them.

For me its a old pair of Optimus Pro-x44av mini monitors I've had since high school. I have them paired to a little T-Amp and I can listen to music on them for hours on end without fatigue. They excel at nothing really but don't fail at anything either.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
When NHT went out of business-the 1st time?- I bought a bunch of the incredible M00 powered mini-monitors.

Their built like tanks, are balanced and sound amazing especially for near field listening.

They are the ultimate desktop monitors.

Sure they sound a little flat when compared to something a like modern Genelec but still love em.

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
A pair of 1992 B&W V201s. Still using them in my bedroom, mostly for background music.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
A pair of Celestion Ditton 15s that I have owned for decades and use in my home office for computer playback and listening to the radio. I can't see me ever selling them.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
...A pair of JBL L46's bookshelf/stand mount two way 8" woofer with a metal tweeter and real wood veneer, I've had since 1982...Just re-foamed them myself...I love them, but they just sit.

...A pair of Klipsch Chorus...I need a few parts and the factory was out of, last time I spoke to them...but they are looking for a new supplier...a diaphram repair kit.

...A pair of Bose 901 VI Concerto's...black laquer finish...been packed in their cloth bags and in the original boxes since about yr. 2000.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts