Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have played it a couple of times (I don't see it often and it is not old because of the technology), but forgot to write the name of it down. It is like a 50's alien invasion (campy) with a video screen as well as the standard mechanical pinball. The screen comes up with aliens, alien ship and even chickens and cows that grow super large from the invasion. It is very funny and reminds me of the movie Mars Attacks. I tried the Internet Pinball Machine Database (which I just found - cool site - http://www.ipdb.org/ ). It is a machine I would love to have.

Thanks!

Dennis

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yep, It's definately Revenge From Mars. It was the first of two Pin/Vid hybrids from Williams called Pinball 2000. The other Pin2K is Star Wars Ep. 1, which is a real stinker.

Revenge from Mars is probably the most played game in my collection by guests. It's simple to play and a real hoot to listen to listen to as it spits out witty and hilarious quotes. In one level it even has a Bill Clinton voice.

The Chicken/Pig level you're referring to is called "Big-O-Beam". My personal favorite level is called "Mars Kneads Women". Absolutely hilarious.

Cheers,

Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.