AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ha! If I ever get a projector, I think that I would have to watch it 4 hours daily for 3 months just to catch up with all of the time that I've spent on this forum driving myself insane.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
That's almost 8 hours a day. That's a LOT of projector use. I think the classroom projectors in college don't even get used that much.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I can't watch my PJ while at work:(

So I check out the AVS forums:D

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I have spent most of my time so far here in preparation of watching movies on my system. I spent a lot of time here just reading, asking questions, researching building my HT room, and then tweaking it some more. We have been starting to watch more movies just recently, but I still feel we are not to the point where we again enjoy them to our equipments fullest capacity. I probably will continue to spend more time here reading and asking question, and then tweaking my system until I feel comfortable with the image and only then will I hope to began spending more time within my HT room then I do here.

I am sure most of us have become accustom to reading so many post by many familiar members, that we feel like these people are good friends (even though we have never met). Being away from the AVS forums for any time period would make one only anxious to get back to see what old friends are up too and what new thoughts and opinions/insight they have within great hobby of the HT world.

It also seems that when one has been away from the forum for a very short time, then returns, there has been a lot of new HT software, equipment, modifications, etc, so one feels the tendency to stay here on a daily bases just to keep up.

Don

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Well, since I have 3 PCs in the house, I don't really use the HTPC/projector system to read the forums, kind of a waste of money. I do most of my reading up on my main PC. My HTPC is reserved for music listening, movie watching and often as my game server too :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.