AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stuck wondering whether I should wait for the price of the LT150 to go down again. There seem to be many opinions on the forum. Some think that it will go down again in October when Dell has their end of quarter, others think it will go down when the LT150Z is released, at a closeout price. I would rather wait, since money is tight now, but I am afraid that if I wait too long, I'll miss out altogether, and other projectors will be too far out of reach for a long time. What do you guys think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
This might sound a little obvious or facetious, but in tech, everything comes down eventually. If you don't have full confidence putting your money down at that moment, just wait. If the prices don't come down appreciably in the near future, know that newer and better technologies will be available at relatively similar costs.


I always ask myself before I make a purchase if I will have buyer's remorse (basically, can I live with and enjoy my purchase for awhile relative to actual cost). Usually, it's go for it because HT is a fun hobby.


Cheers,

Thomas
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,992 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. I'd think there would be used ones regularly appearing in the classifieds here and on ebay.


------------------

Noah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,099 Posts
Dell will not over another deal like that on the LT150. It just won't happen. I think even the slightly used market will stay above the Dell price.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top