AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have information about p16lje08,a friend of mine is going to test if 180ckb22 can be worked on a sony G70 with neckboard mods,but he doesn't have any information about p16lje08,I need to know the negative bias, G2 voltage, filament voltage and the pins numbers of the gun elements (F1, F2, K, G1, G2). can anyone help?my email is [email protected] tks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP UP

Heater voltage is ?

Cut-off voltage is ?

G-2 is ?V

YOUR REPLIES WILL BE APPRECIATED

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I've been looking but cant find any documents on it, maybe TSE from VDC has them. Send TSE a PM.

Athanasios

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
Does the 180ckb22 have a thick neck?

If it does, the the G70 magnetics will not fit.

I'm sorry I don't know those P16 details.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my friend says 180ckb22 neck is a little bit thicker than P16 it seems magnet and coil may fit

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
No it won't fit.

Chuchuf may know the tube details, but I don't think anyone else will.

Mark

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh how frustrate, that friend of mine said he put a set of 180CKB22 in 9pg with some modifications ,the modified 9pg is working fine and stable ,he says if he has the information of P16, the 180ckb is possibly an Alternative of P16

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
I would doubt that the 180CKB is an alternative to a P16LJE08 as the P16LJE08 is a thin neck tube as used in the G70 or XG projector. I am assuming that the 180CKB is the thicker neck tube similar to the 180's used in the Marquee or Barco.

Terry

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
Then yes, it will fit. E8508 (PG tube?) works fine in an Xtra (Well, Red and Blue, the Green neck is too short).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts