AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very interested in buying an NEC LT-150. I'm a first-time buyer and the LT-150 appears to be an outstanding deal. I was wondering if anyone has a unit that they'd like to sell. Maybe some of you who bought extras.

If not, does anyone know of a better deal than:

$2399.65 http://www.pcstop.com/product.asp?prodid=766783

What I think is so great about the Dell deal is the fact that so many of you bought it. Therefore, there is a WEALTH of knowledge on this forum about the projector. Me being a newbie and quite ignorant compared to you all, it is wonderful to have the opportunity to learn from all the posts.

I discovered this site 2 weeks ago and I've been bit by the bug. It's great!

------------------

Thanks!

Cory

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, I have heard nothing so far. Can anyone at least recommend a good place to buy one w/a good price?

------------------

Thanks!

Cory

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cory,

Try Ebay.

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
AVS, the folks who run this forum, had some for sale. You might contact them to see what the situation currently is.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had a good experience buying my LT150 from PCNation.com. But they don't know anything about home theater.

So, I'd suggest buying from AVS....They are kind enough to host this "LT150 Forum" for us, plus they have very good pricing on screens and such to go with it.

I think all the PC type mail order places are pretty much the same. Just check the return policy before you buy.

-Dave

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Cory,

I think you're absolutely right. Since there is going to be so much brainpower devoted to getting the most out of the LT150 that alone gives it a leg up when trying to decide which projector to buy. Most LCD/DLP's are very much in need of full calibration and it now looks like the LT150 will be on the short list of the ones for which it will be available.

Bob Wood

------------------

~ The Sultan of Cheap ~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.