AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this is not a bootleg post. I am simply hoping someone out there who has recorded this season's opening SURVIVOR episode can either send me the tape in trade for a blank, or possibly lend it to me, or whatever.

I simply need to see the episode, otherwise I can kiss this season goodbye, as I am not about to watch it having missed the opening episode. I'll continue recording the show in hopes of someone being able to help me out.

I could kill my brother in-law! I watch exactly ONE Prime Time Network show and he had to go and record over my tape of it!! I could also kill myself for letting him borrow the tape before I watched it.

HELP!

My email: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I didn't think the first one was that exciting. Though there was one part where the bearded guy made me laugh while trading (Sorry, trying not to spoil it for Matt).

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am officially begging someone for this episode! :(

;)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
How much $$$ you got?

Just kidding.

I don't think I still have it (on my ReplayTV), but I will check.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Sorry Matt...

I checked and I only have episode two (of "Survivor", not "Star Wars", you nerds).

Wish that I could have helped you.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I searched Kazaa for you, to no avail :-(.

That's weird. I can find all the episodes of all of the popular TV series, yet not even one episode of Survivor...

·
Registered
27,308 Posts
Quote:
Oringinally posted by Jones_Rush

That's weird. I can find all the episodes of all of the popular TV series, yet not even one episode of Survivor...

You are asking for some major dogging by posting this request so publically!!

:rolleyes: :D

Good Luck on your quest!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.