AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new receiver last week and find the Dynamic Volume to be a very handy feature when watching at night or when I do not want to disturb anyone around the house. I like to use it mainly at night, but am finding it a hassle to keep turning it on and off. Not only do I have to turn it on and off, but I have to shut off or lower the volume on my sub since Dynamic Volume adds more bass to the sub and shakes the house, which I don't want. Rather than keep going through all of this trouble everyday, I'm wondering if I should keep the Dynamic Volume feature ON at all times. Does anyone here do that?? I'm just curious to see how many people here use it all the time.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I keep Dynamic EQ on all the time but not Dynamic Volume. It does great when I need it but most of the time I don't want everything compressed. Dynamic Vol and EQ both increase bass below reference so I would keep dynamic EQ on but turn Dynamic Volume on and off as needed. That way you shouldn’t have to mess with the sub volume as much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts