1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
The link says file not found.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Not sure how well that generic mount will work. You may want to get one of the ones on the-bay that is machined to line up with the holes for your PJ instead, even though it will cost a few more $.

I made my own mount with a few items from HomeDepot along with a piece of melamine board that I had lying around the house. It works perfectly, but isn't the prettiest thing going.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Those work fine for most projectors.Those three arms slide in those slots,most sub 3000$ Projectors have a three hole/mount on the bottom for mounting upside down.11bucks you cant lose.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
under 15 bones

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
yea (i think)none of those are gonna work i just looked a my sharp xvz2000 same case/layout

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by eat meat /forum/post/19563185

yea (i think)none of those are gonna work i just looked a my sharp xvz2000 same case/layout

This is what I found out about the 3 arm mount.

This mount provides a highly versatile adjustment to fit most small and mid-sized projectors. First make sure that the projector does not exceed the 22lb maximum wieght limit. Next determine that the mount can be support by 3 point mounting system. Finally, arms of the mount will reach any hole that is within a circle with a 12.59" diameter. In other words if no hole is farther out than 6.25" from a center point, then the mount should fit fine.

IF your sharp has the same layout as the dt-510 will it work?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls4ever7 /forum/post/19564189

This is what I found out about the 3 arm mount.

This mount provides a highly versatile adjustment to fit most small and mid-sized projectors. First make sure that the projector does not exceed the 22lb maximum wieght limit. Next determine that the mount can be support by 3 point mounting system. Finally, arms of the mount will reach any hole that is within a circle with a 12.59" diameter. In other words if no hole is farther out than 6.25" from a center point, then the mount should fit fine.

IF your sharp has the same layout as the dt-510 will it work?

No its not gonna work ,you will have to buy a "made for" piece.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts