Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that this question may have arised to many of us and is the following:

I was ready (and anxious :rolleyes: ) to buy the Panny 50PHD8UK, but as everybody knows, there are problems with stocks till the end of January :mad: with this model, I was thinking about how much more I would have to wait for the next gen Panny´s in order to be available. I would be May perhaps? :confused: Is it worthless to wait another 6 months or so?

Anyone on the same position?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah I beleive they will come out in JuneJuly?august because they usuallly release the commercial plasmas what more are you afraid they are going to change in the 50 inch size most likely it will be the same resolution and same pq.

·
Banned
10,928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barraca
Does anyone knows when the 9TH Gen Panny plasmas would be released?
The 2006 International CES Consumer Electronics Show will be held in Las Vegas, NV January 5-8. This exhibit is used by A/V equipment manufacturers to showcase their soon-to-be released products for the coming year. Based on the reviews of the attendees you will have a good idea what Panasonic will be offering during 2006.

New consumer PDPs from Panasonic will be available during the Spring/Summer months followed by their commercial monitors during the Summer/Fall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.