Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by gireesh
http://www.leadtek.com.tw/www/Web_Le...-XP-deluxe.asp

I am trying to find out if this card has a CX23880 chip or the older chip.

Thanks

Gireesh
I owne it .. I don't know if it has the chip but it works fine with dscaler ... it's a good beginner card but next time i'll get a better one :)

Not saying that the card is bad .. it's very good when you think about the price and I haven't had any problems at all with it!

Hoped that helped!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I've got the Leadtek. It's one of the better bt878 based cards. I'd recommend getting one of the cx2881 based cards, though, since it's newer technology. Xcapture if you don't need a tuner and Asus if you need the tuner.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Does either the Asus or the Leadtek work with TitanTV or another sort of EPG for PVR purposes? I ordered the Leadtek already, is the Asus that much better that I should try to cancel the Leadtek and get it instead?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I've been forced to use my VCR as tuner as using the winfastXP tuner has clipped/distorted audio. The remote control can be used with Girder but many of the most used buttons send duplicate IR codes, e.g the Fullscreen button and the Play button are the same IR code, Right and Next Chapter. Makes mapping commands a real PITA. The proverbial mixed bag :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.