AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to purchase a plasma, either the Pioneer or Panasonic commercial units. It seems to both have their connectors facing downwards pretty close to the bottom of the display. I will mount it on the wall. Will there be any problems using good quality cables (which might not because of their girth have the greatest flexibility) and hiding them so they are completely out of sight? Will this put a significant strain on the cable? It looks like there would not be much room. Has anyone used right-angle adapters for their BNC or RCA plugs to help with this issue?

TIA

SMK

·
Registered
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RoyGBiv
I am about to purchase a plasma, either the Pioneer or Panasonic commercial units. It seems to both have their connectors facing downwards pretty close to the bottom of the display. I will mount it on the wall. Will there be any problems using good quality cables (which might not because of their girth have the greatest flexibility) and hiding them so they are completely out of sight? Will this put a significant strain on the cable? It looks like there would not be much room. Has anyone used right-angle adapters for their BNC or RCA plugs to help with this issue?

TIA

SMK
Blue Jeans cable on my Pioneer, no problem.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all.

It is probably the Pioneer I will buy, and I was planning on getting the cables at BlueJeansCables.

SMK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.