AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I seeing how there isn't much out in movies went and watched "Muppets Most Wanted" yesterday evening. It was funny and entertaining. I liked the scene on who had the bigger badge, Ty Burrell as Jean Napoleon or the Muppet CIA agent.

To find out if Ms. Piggy does marry Kermit you'll have to go watch the movie and find out.

It has quite a few cameo appearances too. IMDB says Lady Gaga was in it but I must have missed noticing who it was. Celine Dion for sure I recognized.

Probably the only thing missing was following the announcement to not text and turn your cell phone off was please put a leash on your kids and restrain them to their seat. .

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I was very much disappointed in the 2011 Muppets movie - it felt too sanitized for me. My though was that it had become "Disneyized". Missing were the subtle jokes aimed at adults that I recall from the old days. I hope the new one is a bit edgier...

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
After watching all the Muppet movies in order last year, the 2011 one is really good. There's plenty of funny stuff in it for everybody.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts