AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
I can't speak for that model, but the SA Explorer 3250HD for TWC does. I know because I use both and it switches back and forth without a hitch.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
No. On the SA8300HD DVR you need to connect one or the other (component OR HDMI) not both, only one of those two HD outputs can be active.

However the fixed 480i outputs on RF, composite and s-video are output simultaneously with whichever single HD output you use. Useful for recording to VCRs or DVD recorders or also outputting to a SD TV or display, even in another room - particularly from the channel 3 RF output with a coax cable!

·
Registered
223 Posts

Quote:
However the fixed 480i outputs on RF, composite and s-video are output simultaneously with whichever single HD output you use.

This would make sense, but it is not the case with mine. I just got the box a couple of days ago but could not get this to work I will have to try some more, maybe it is a bad box.

DRB

·
Registered
223 Posts

Quote:
I just got the box a couple of days ago but could not get this to work I will have to try some more, maybe it is a bad box.

Just got a new box and no more problems.

DRB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.