AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the title says it all does the 4040 ( I believ ethat is the model ) or any other model replay have the codes for the samsung HDTV receiver?

·
Registered
9 Posts
they just releaed a new code for Samsung before I was laid off. It should be in the new software. It was for the 4500 and the 5000. I am not sure about the 4000 and presently I do not have the codes in front of me.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found how to change teh codes but the coddes currently available don't work? What is the code # on the Replay 5000's? Maybe I can make a custom # or something?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
If ya'll find a code let me know...according to both Samsung and ReplayTV, there is no code as of yet for the Sammy 160 and Replay.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correction.. There are codes... I had a user bug. Thre is a selection for Samsung and if I rememeber there are 3 codes, the last 2 coes both work if I remember correctly.

My problem I figures out was that I was not hitting save settings after I setup the IR blaster for the Samsung so after I testing it and returned ot the main screenit seemed not to work. I assumed that after I programed the setting that it would stay when I left the screen and that I didn't need to press " save all setting " at the main menu screen.

Still if you call Sonic's sometime ( dependent on person ) poor support they will tell you that it's not supported. If you follow the samsung thread Tivo made the changes quickly but there was not confirmation from Replay when this was going to done, well it was done and it works.

I don't have the samsung anymore, I purhcased the SONY SATHD200. I still definitly had the Samsung working, but the channel changing is slow..

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JustLyndon
there are 4 new samsung codes...

7111a

7110a

Thanks JustLyndon. These were pre-programmed as a part of my "choice" yet none worked. What now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.