Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I guess this question would be for Pronto owners. Does anybody know if the PDP-503CMX has an independent IR code for ON and OFF as well as a code for each of the inputs? This would make my life programming a Pronto for my Father-in-law much easier if we get this plasma.

I have not seen the remote, so I don't know if here are individual buttons for on/off and the inputs. I hope this plasma is not a TOAD (toggle only actuated device). Toads make programming remotes very difficults.

I did a quick search on Remote Central and did not find anything.

Regards,

Hal

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yes to both questions. The discrete pronto codes have been posted here before, but I can dig them out if you need. The on and off are the same as for some Pio big screens already on Remote Central as I recall. Howard

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Plasman

That is a relief since he just bought one. Hopefully, I can find the codes. I give the search another shot.

Regards,

Hal

·
Registered
115 Posts
 Here is the link Plasman was referring to. If you look around Remotecentral they have instructions on how to use these if you are unfamiliar.

Kyle

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the link Kyle. I am pretty familar with pronto programming, so getting the codes is the challange. Using them is easy. :D

I had seen that page, but it said RP televisions, so I didn't think they would work. Well, apparently they do (at least off/on). :) I needed to know if the discrete codes exist for a buying decision. I don't actually have this monitor yet, however my father-in-law ordered one off of Dell last night. I can't wait to set it up for him.

Regards,

Hal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.