AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see some friends on the PS3. Is there a way to message them from my computer or do I have to always have to do it from the PS3?

·
Registered
169 Posts
No, Sony seems completely inept when it comes to integrating PSN and the web. You can log in and see who's online and compare trophies but that's about it.

It is possible to use remote play from a windows 7 computer using a VAIO software hack (which would do the same thing) but you'd need to set that up on your PC.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicsixxx /forum/post/19559821

No, Sony seems completely inept when it comes to integrating PSN and the web. You can log in and see who's online and compare trophies but that's about it.

It is possible to use remote play from a windows 7 computer using a VAIO software hack (which would do the same thing) but you'd need to set that up on your PC.

Ok thanks man. Oh well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Go to raptr.com and download raptr. Its a client like AIM, that lets you add your AIM name, your live name, and psn name and have one huge buddy list. I've sent ppl messages from raptr to live, but I have not tried with PSN yet, I'm almost a 100% sure it will work. Its a pretty cool though client. BTW first post but I've been lurking for years lol. I just discovered raptr a few weeks ago when I checked out a friends AIM status. I was bored at work, and what you asked for reminded me of raptr. I've decided to finally break away from the lurking and actually post now at work lol.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts