AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Background: I'm trying to decide whether to buy a Logitech Smart Radio or a Grace Digital Mondo. Logitech seems like they may be discontinuing the Smart Radio (I don't find it advertised in the Products section of their music website , though there is support information for it) which would push me towards the Mondo. But the Mondo does not support Spotify. The Mondo does offer Pandora, but I understand that Pandora's library is less than a tenth the size of Spotify's . I'm surprised that this doesn't come up more often when people are talking about Pandora. Are the missing songs all obscure? If I switch to Pandora, are there some popular songs that I will just never hear? That sounds like a crippling problem.

EDIT: I should add that the reason I prefer these streaming services to a normal internet radio station is the ability to skip a song I don't like.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Best answer is to try the various services and see it they fit your needs. Pandora is fine for me, it has lots of off beat and obscure music that I never would have found otherwise. I know you can pay month to month on Pandora, I think you can with spotify. Personally, the reason I use Pandora is to avoid popular music - it's there on Pandora I just quickly thumbs down it so I never have to hear it again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts