AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks as though every program on the three major networks will be in HD during primetime tonight.

Is this a first? Looks like HDTV is coming on strong.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,654 Posts
Could be, not sure.

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
I don't know what it is about Tuesdays, but it always seems to be the best HD day of the week to me. At least prime-time speaking anyway.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Yep, this would be a first. HD programming on from 8 til 11pm on all the 3 major networks....of course it is about time that NBC is able to show a complete night of HD....:')

·
Registered
724 Posts
Better than that, the WB is also all HD tonight with Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill.

Maybe now Faux will get into gear. :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
The decision is so hard as to what to watch I decided I will compromise and watch some awesome ESPN STRETCH..ooo..VISION.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Though I have multiple cards I've been putting off setting up a second PC on my network for recording. It looks like this season will convince me I need to be able to record more than one HD show at a time.

- Tom

·
Registered
916 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CycloneGT
I don't know what it is about Tuesdays, but it always seems to be the best HD day of the week to me. At least prime-time speaking anyway.
Wow, historically Tuesdays are my *least* watched nights for TV, HD or otherwise. Or at least last season it was. Maybe this season will be different. Despite how good NYPD Blue looks, I just can't seem to get into it.

Though I will watch 8 Simple Rules for the John Ritter tributes.

Rick

·
Banned
3,539 Posts
That happened last year at this time too on Tuesdays, when NBC and WB started their primetime HD shows - there is actually 5 HD networks on at the same time on Tuesday (ABC,CBS,NBC,PBS,WB) too. But this is happening more often now too - Wed nights is another one - Smallville and Angel on WB in HD starting next week.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
The decision is so hard as to what to watch I decided I will compromise and watch some awesome ESPN STRETCH..ooo..VISION.:rolleyes:
Make sure you watch before 9pm, because playmakers is on in HD from 9 till 11.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.