·
Premium Member
26,552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktulu_1 /forum/post/0

Simple question = simple answer, no.

Here is a thread started in BD similar to this topic:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=792325

Maybe I spend way too much time in this forum....cause it's the usual suspects that carry HD-DVD's....the national chains that have been discussed individually in all thre previous threads. That the question seemed too broad to add any new information/insight on the topic....that is why I asked for clarification.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Walmart, Target, Circuit City,Best Buy,and Moviestop. Blockbuster has them to rent. Just bought used copies of The Hulk and Chronicles of Riddick for $13.50 each at Moviestop. Target and Walmarts selection are still quite pitiful at this point. I'm sure other retailers in the local mall also sell a limited selection.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Target,game stop has BD, and BB,CC have both nothing at walmart yet either although a few BDs may come in tommorow which will be put in the Ps3 case, how fair is that they should have both. Although they don't have the HD add-on yet either every one else does. Walmarts ahead of target,kmart,pamidia in LCD, plasma HDTVs yet no nextgen dvds

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.