AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have the Onkyo 5.1 model number ONK HT-S590S. I also have an xbox360. On the dashboard you select what type of audio you have There are two options and I dont understand one of them. One is Dolby digital 5.1 and the second is Dolby digital with WMA format. I have messed with both for a minute. Sound comes out of all speakers with both. But what is this WMA and which one should I select?

Thanks,

Merrick

·
Registered
429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekinMerrick /forum/post/0

Hello, I have the Onkyo 5.1 model number ONK HT-S590S. I also have an xbox360. On the dashboard you select what type of audio you have There are two options and I dont understand one of them. One is Dolby digital 5.1 and the second is Dolby digital with WMA format. I have messed with both for a minute. Sound comes out of all speakers with both. But what is this WMA and which one should I select?

Thanks,

Merrick

Select the Dolby Digital but the WMA output does not work. Much discussion of 360 audio issues in the HD DVD hardware forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.