AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know fisticuffs are about to break out soon over PQ and XP Pro however during the round breaks could be discuss dpl2 and its performance with 4/6 channel soundcards and stereo sources?

I'm getting less than satisfactory results with a Live 4 channel and dpl2 with mp3/cd.

What about it? Surely someone has tried this cheap upgrade to dpl2???

T.

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
â€I know fisticuffs are about to break out soon over PQ and XP Pro however during the round breaks could be discuss dpl2 and its performance with 4/6 channel soundcards and stereo sources?â€

LOL, Never! Not in this forum.

â€I'm getting less than satisfactory results with a Live 4 channel and dpl2 with mp3/cd.â€

Tony,

I’m having excellent results using DLP II for 5.1 on the Delta 410 (Theater). I’ve only tested on stereo CD (don’t have any MP3s).

·
Registered
574 Posts
Tony,

Cliff doesn't sell the 410 card yet, he is only taunting us with newer better technology that only he has seen. I hope that we can soon.

Brian

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Cliff's been taunting me for a few weeks! He keeps calling and playing those DTS CDs to me over the phone, then I hear this laugh in the background.....

Kei Clark

Digital Connection

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Yeh. Cliff's a real PIA when it comes to taunting us with all of these wonderful products:). Wish he'd shut up and let us peons continue in our ignorance until the product is out. The agravation is bad for our health. Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.