AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attempted to use the search feature as I figured someone has encountered this problem already. But no luck. Anyway, I purchased Twister on blu ray today and the audio drop on the tru hd track drops constantly. I have never had this happen before and I own several blu ray discs. I have an Onkyo 905 with DSP update, Panasonic BD30 with latest firmware, and a DVDO Edge with latest firmware. This is extremely fustrating. I've tried everything but I can't figure it out. I'm thinking it may be the disc but I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
It isn't an issue with the disk. It it an issue either with your player or your receiver. I would make sure you haver the most up to date firmware for both.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I will do that. It's just strange that considering the amount of blu rays I have, this is the only one I've encountered this problem with. Oh, and by the way, it's not just the tru hd soundtrack that I'm having this issue with it's also the dolby digital one as well.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
When I had this I listened to the TrueHD track on my PS3 (converted to PCM) and there were no issues.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I think this happening to you is not a BD thing but your reciever,hdmi or bd player.Mine work fine with Pioneer LX70a,71.If only a very less chance to have a flawed disc as I did as SPEED BD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts