I cannot see any difference between LLDV -> HDR10 and HDR10 -> HDR10.
My test platform and method
1. Phantom M9702 * -> INTEGRA DRC-R1.1 (HDMI MAIN out) -> HDFURY vertex2 (SONY A1 LLDV EDID) -> JVC X590R HDMI1 (Dominic's A1 custom color profile for JVC)
2. Phantom M9702 * -> INTEGRA DRC-R1.1 (HDMI SUB out) -> JVC X590R HDMI2 (default HDR color profile)
DV video "playback" or "pause" screen, switches between 1. (Integra main + JVC HDMI1) (LLDV to HDR10) and 2. (Integra sub + JVC HDMI2) (HDR10 to HDR10) Compare the two sets of images, I can't see any difference.
* Phantom M9702, HDR auto / Dolby Vision player led, OPPO 203 like product
* DV videos use BDMV rip of DV UHD BD or DV Demo clips from internet
* Also uses Apple TV 4K to play Apple TV plus's or Netflix's Dolby Vision streaming
If you guys don't post your config export when you are trying, we cannot verify you have the right settings and the right content format passing thru.Hi, I have Xbox One X and I tried it with my Integral2,
Integral2> EDID Sony A1LLD>(Top drop down menu) BT2020> Display is Sony 4K HDR 2015 model.
Seriously I did not notice much difference between HDR10 and Dolby Vision.
Or maybe I am doing something wrong or my Old Model of HDR has not that soul to produce DV magic.