AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help on theater door hardware. I have two 30” solid core doors set up in a French door swing out only configuration. I’m looking for hydraulic closures and handle input. I’d like tall (at least 24”, prefer 36” or more) brushed nickel pull bars on the outside/entry side and push plates on the inside. Hydraulic closure simple closed the door from 90° swing out or so.

Any idea where to buy pulls and plates?
Any ideas on closures?

Thanks!
Pete

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looking for some help on theater door hardware. I have two 30” solid core doors set up in a French door swing out only configuration. I’m looking for hydraulic closures and handle input. I’d like tall (at least 24”, prefer 36” or more) brushed nickel pull bars on the outside/entry side and push plates on the inside. Hydraulic closure simple closed the door from 90° swing out or so.

Any idea where to buy pulls and plates?

Any ideas on closures?

Thanks!

Pete
Amazon has both. Search commercial door pull 24. That will get you started. I bought some cheapie closures from them also that I haven't tested yet

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazon has both. Search commercial door pull 24. That will get you started. I bought some cheapie closures from them also that I haven't tested yet

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thank you sir. I looked at Amazon but I was probably searching the wrong item name. I will try again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts