AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a tv that seems to have dots around the image or outline of the person or letters. It can only been seen up close. my question is, does this have something to do with the setting? or is it depend on the shows. I have a r10 reciever and just watching standardard channels like nfl network. I hope it's not my tv cuz it's annoying. Thanx in advance for your answer

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Stand farther back. You are always going to see imperfections if you stand a foot or two away especially with standard definition.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefromfl
Hi, i have a tv that seems to have dots around the image or outline of the person or letters. It can only been seen up close. my question is, does this have something to do with the setting? or is it depend on the shows. I have a r10 reciever and just watching standardard channels like nfl network. I hope it's not my tv cuz it's annoying. Thanx in advance for your answer
Sounds like an artifact of the TV's Y/C separation filter.

·
Premium Member
18,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefromfl
What kind/brand/model TV do you have? I see this on my Panny plasma sometimes and have seen it on others at stores so i think it's just normal. I ignore it and now i don't notice it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.