AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just hooked up the HDD hi def decoder for the 4dtv Cband satellite reciever to my Sony 400q projector. My first shock was not seeing the PQ I was led to believe I would see. There is a ever so slight image to the left of the main image. I do not get this when using same cables from my DVD player to the Sony projector.

I have used two different sets of cables and the results are the same. One set using the RCA to BNC converter, and the other set with BNC attached directly to the RG-6 DIY cables. The difference is I send the DVD signals and in the menu I choose Component for the DVD player. With the HDD decoder I am using HDTV YPbPr. I have sent both a 1080i signal into the projector from the decoder and a 480i singal. Both have the double image problem.

Has anyone seen this on thier system and were you able to fix it? I also have this problem when using a HTPC and ATI card fed through the transcoder. I thought it was a probem with the HTPC setup, but now it appears with a factory built HDTV decoderd. Does anyone have a fix.

Thanks for any help.

Alan W. Blackmon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.