Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kenwood Sovereign System; Problem Recording

I’ve been running the Hub and 5900 since last summer. I have about 200 CD’s, 3500 MP3’s with all the cover and 150 DVD’s with about 70% of the cover art.

I was at the point last week when I just started feeling comfortable with the system, “big mistake†because as we all know Murphy is hiding behind every door, and Murphy was an “Optimistâ€.

I just got the new Fleetwood Mac Album, when I tried to record directly from the CD to the hard drive; it says not enough space available.

The hub reports 148 track available. I erased 3 complete MP3 albums yet it still reports not enough space.

Then I ripped it to MP3, and tried loading to the hub with media manager, it starts to transfer files then to quickly goes to 100%. When finished synchronizing the music is not loaded.

I’ve tried the 5555 thing, used different CD’s MP3 sources, and rebooted already.

When I spoke to Nick in “tech support†he said “I never heard of this before†and “why don’t you put up a post on the AVS Forumâ€, “those guys know everything†“and if that doesn’t work a complete restoreâ€.

The thought of reloading everything DOES NOT TURN ME ON… please help..

Down and out, in Soverseignsville…

Wayne

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.